Today I'm going to outline how to track expenses like a champ, so that you can be a part of the 100% Club that is, that you'll be 100% accurate with all of your expense tracking.
Tracking expenses is part of a comprehensive 3-pronged strategy when you're trying to get your finances on a budget.
1. Organize (The "Everything I Owe" Exercise)
2. The Actual Budget (Monthly Zero Based Budget)
3. Tracking Expenses
I cover this strategy extensively in my FREE "Budgeting 101: How To Build A Budget You Can Actually Stick To" guide.
Additionally, in October I will be releasing my long-awaited step-by-step, no overwhelm, in-depth budgeting course, "5 Days To A Bulletproof Budget: How To Never Worry About Money Again".
If you want to be notified when I release it (and receive some extra "goodies", you can go ahead and get on the waitlist here.
So, let's get you to 100% expense tracking accuracy and onto a bulletproof budget!
Now, if this decision process is something you struggle with and you constantly feel isolated about, I’ve got some great news for you and it’s free.
Our private Facebook group, ZeroDebtTribe. It’s a group of like minded people that are all somewhere along this P2P/debt-elimination/on their way to FI continuum. So click the image above and apply to join us. :)
1. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notifications bell to make sure you get our new videos every week.
2. Download one of our free personal finance guides. You’ll learn some of the exact strategies I teach my private coaching students on how to organize and optimize their finances, obliterate debt and move on to financial independence by starting and growing online businesses.
3. If you’re looking for a community of motivated and like-minded people, go ahead and get on the waitlist to join our private financial coaching community. We only open it for new students a couple of times a year, so make sure to get on the waitlist.
4. If you need some help right now because you’ve got a burning issue, you need a problem solved, you want to talk through a complex situation, click on the button below.
All that said, let's keep on building your financial acumen and make this your best year yet!
Thanks so much for reading and we’ll see you in the next video post!